We offer three grades of regular paper for bright, clear reproduction of your family tree, two grades of photo paper to add that extra "pop" (especially if you have lots of pictures), and two grades of banner material for weather resistant outdoor display. All our papers are acid-free, and our inks are pigment based* for ultra long life.
- Value coated papera very nice choice that is like very good copy paper, with a bright white matte coating optimized to give a clear and crisp inkjet output and a highly uniform unblemished appearance. This will be 24-26 lb weight depending on paper width. It is not available for charts with a smaller dimension over 42".
- Standard heavyweight coated papertakes the value coated paper up a notch with the same great appearance but with a more substantial feel, with a weight of 35 lb.
- Super heavyweight coated paperour premium offering in regular paper with a beefy 55 lb weight for the very best in strength and substance.
- Photo semigloss papera substantial paper which provides a very rich and saturated image, and is perfect for charts with lots of pictures.
- Premium photo satin paperour heaviest fiber based paper with the ultimate in finish for the most stunning reproduction of your family tree and treasured images.
- Matte Polypropylenea very cool medium good for light-duty outdoor display. It's weatherproof and fade resistant, and indistinguishable from paper unless you touch this plastic film.
- Vinyl Bannerultra sturdy vinyl-coated PVC fabric yields a weatherproof output perfect for worry-free outdoor display of your family tree. Its super-smooth bright white matte surface does justice to the finest details in your chart and is far superior to the material used in most advertising banners. Available with grommets for hanging.
* The very largest charts might require being printed on a system that has pigmented black ink but dye-based colors. These colors are long-lasting in storage but not as durable for long-term display in light. We'll let you know if we have to go this route with your chart when submitted... we don't get them this size very often.